For additional information, call 713-646-4460 or 800-772-7589.

91鶹 Marketing, L.P. Customer Service can be accessed via e-mail at, via telephone at 713-646-4460 or 1-800-772-7589, or via written correspondence at:

91鶹 Marketing, L.P.
Attn: Customer Service
333 Clay Street, Suite 1600
P.O. Box 4648
Houston, Texas 77210-4648

Your questions and concerns can be handled more quickly if you provide us with the following information when you e-mail, call or write:

  1. 91鶹 Marketing Owner Number(s)
  2. 91鶹 Marketing Lease Number(s)
  3. Social Security or Tax I.D. Number
  4. Operator Name

Please note that requests for changes to existing payment arrangements may require up to sixty (60) days for processing.

Q - I lost my check. How can I stop payment and have the check replaced?

A - Please allow ten (10) business days to receive your check. If you have lost your check, call 713-646-4460 or 1-800-772-7589 for assistance regarding stop payment and check reissue. Please have the following information available when you call: (1) your name, (2) your owner number and (3) your social security number.

Q - My name has changed. What do I do?

A - For a name change, a copy of one of the following documents must be provided to 91鶹 Marketing: (1) a copy of the recorded document indicating name change or (2) a marriage certificate.

Q - How do I transfer my royalty interest?

A - To transfer your royalty interest, you must provide 91鶹 Marketing with one (1) or more of the following documents:

  • Copy of recorded conveyance document
  • For mortgages/liens: copy of recorded document
  • For release of mortgages/liens: copy of recorded release
  • For trusts: document appointing trustee and copy of recorded conveyance document

Based upon the information you provide, a division order will be sent for execution. Please note that the documents above should be recorded in the state/county in which the property is located.

Q - How do I change my address?

A - In order to change your address, please send the following information to us at the address listed above:

  • Name
  • Owner Number
  • Social Security Number
  • Old Address
  • New Address
  • Phone Number
  • Signature

Q - How does a royalty interest get transferred if an owner dies?

A - If the decedent died testate (with a will) and the will is being probated, the following must be submitted for our review:

  • Death certificate
  • Letters testamentary
  • Will
  • Order admitting the will to probate (or its equivalent depending upon the state in which the proceedings were conducted)
  • If probate proceedings were conducted in a state other than where the property is located, we will accept, for the limited purpose only of issuing our amended division orders or declarations of interest, a copy of these proceedings displaying the volume and page number of their recording in the county(ies) in which the property is located.

To comply fully with the various state statutes, it is strongly suggested that you consult an attorney familiar with the laws of the state in which the property is located to open ancillary probate proceedings.

If the decedent died intestate (without a will) or if the will is not being probated, the following must be submitted for our review:

  • Death certificate
  • In the event administration proceedings were necessary, (1) a copy of the Order Appointing Administrator; and (2) an Affidavit of Heirship, which must be completed by a disinterested party familiar with the facts (not an heir), notarized, and filed of record in the county or counties where the property is located. Please keep the completed file-stamped original for your records. The copy submitted to our office must display the recorded data. A blank Affidavit of Heirship form acceptable for our purposes can be mailed upon your request.